Dear Colleagues and researchers,
We are pleased to invite you to share your research at the 5th edition of "PROLOG" the International Conference on Project & Logistics to be held at the IAE Metz School of Management, Université de Lorraine, 19-21 June 2019.
The theme of the conference is Agile Supply Chain and Project. It will include also special tracks (see PROLOG website - in progress: http://www.prolog-conference.com/ ).
Extended abstract and/or full papers from the academic, scientific and industrial community can be submitted in English or French.
· February 20 2019: Deadline for submission of extended abstracts or full papers
· March 30 2019: Notification of acceptance
· April 10 2019: Deadline for sending final full papers
· June 19-21 2019: Dates of the conference
Shortlisted full papers will be considered for submission to the following Journals:
· Journal: Production Planning & Control
· Special Issue: Supply Chain et Projet Agile in the Journal: Logistique & Management
· Journal : Projectique (Projetics -Proyéctica) De Boeck Supérieur
We would also like to inform you that we will have the great opportunity to welcome as Guest Speakers:
Martin Christopher, the Chair of PROLOG2019, Emeritus Professor, Cranfield School of Management, UK
Michael Bourlakis, Professor, Cranfield School of Management, UK
Nathalie Drouin, Professor, UQAM, Montréal, Canada
Lavagnon Ika, Professor, Telfer School of management, Ottawa, Canada
Angappa Gunasekaran, Dean and Professor, School of Business and Public Administration, California State University, USA
Jiuh-Biing Sheu, Distinguished Professor, National Taiwan University
For further information please consult the attached call for papers or visit our website: http://www.prolog-conference.com/
Please feel free to share this call for papers with your academic colleagues and industrial research collaborator.
We look forward to welcome you in METZ. For any additional information you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organising Committee, PROLOG