MBS invites applications for 1 permanent, full-time position of Associate Professor of Management of Digital Transformation / Digital Business. The appointment is expected to commence September 1, 2022, and the selected candidate is expected to relocate to Montpellier or nearby area.
MBS is looking for candidates who:
• Hold a PhD in Management, digital business, information systems management or a closely related field from a recognized institution
• Conduct research consistent with the interests of MBS faculty members. Conducting research in areas consistent with the core values of the school is an asset
• Have a strong record of publications in leading peer-reviewed journals
• Have extensive experience teaching at different levels and show strong evidence of teaching and learning innovation. Having teaching experience at the executive level is a plus
• Are able to teach in English (being able to teach in French is not required but is an asset)
• Demonstrate evidence of active participation in the life of their current institution