Later this year, the EIASM network is planning the following workshops:
--- 4th GAMOD - Workshop on Governance and Management of Digitalization
“The Power of Digitalization in Making the World Smarter and More Sustainable”
@EM Strasbourg - November 7, 2022
- Laura Georg-Schaffner - University of Strasbourg, France
- Michael Hilb -University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- Jessie Pallud - EM Strasbourg Business School, France
--- 19th Workshop on Corporate Governance
@EM Strasbourg - November 8-9, 2022
- Tomas Casas - University of St. Gallen/Switzerland and ICfCG, Shanghai/China
- Hugh Grove - University of Denver, USA
- Martin Hilb - University of St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Daniel Malan - Trinity Business School/Ireland and University of Stellenbosch/South Africa
In response to a number of requests, we have decided to extend the submission deadline to September 9, 2022.
Please find all the details and submission link on the workshop web sites.
4th GAMOD : https://www.eiasm.org/frontoffice/event_announcement.asp?event_id=1592%20
Workshop on Corporate Governance : https://www.eiasm.org/frontoffice/event_announcement.asp?event_id=1591%20
Feel free to circulate this information to colleagues who could be interested.
We look forward to reviewing your submissions and seeing you in Strasbourg!
The organizing committee