You are cordially invited to submit your research papers for presentation at the International Conference on Digital Innovation and Financing (DIF-2018), organized by the INSEEC Business School (FR), John Molson School of Business, (Concordia University, CA), and University of Jilin (CN), that will take place on June 11-12, 2018 in Lyon at INSEEC U.
The main tracks of the conference are the following (non-exhaustive):
- Digital transformation, Strategy and Competitiveness of firms
- Digital Marketing
- Management of digital innovation and Organizational impacts
- Protection and development of digital innovations, Patents, Open innovation
- Digital Technologies
- Digital innovation and Business model
- Digital innovation and Entrepreneurship / Intrapreneurship
- Digital innovation and Knowledge management
- Dynamics and growth strategy of digital firms
- Financing of digital innovations and New ways of financing: crowdfunding, P2P lending
- Digital finance, money, banking, and insurance: Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, future of payments, mobile bank, AssurTech...
Interested contributors should submit preferably full papers in PDF files (in English or French), but extended abstracts (1,000 to 1,500 words) may also be considered if they show considerable promise, no later than March 15, 2018 through the conference website
Publication opportunities: Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier (ISI, 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.22), Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences / Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration, John Wiley & Sons, International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Publishers, Management International / International Management, Gestion 2000…